Learn more about GEH arsenic adsorbent
- Please refer to the website of GEH, Germany.
- Siontech is the exclusive distributor of GEH in Korea.
- Automatic reverse flow operation by the pressure of pre-installed water pump
- Automated process (no human operator required)
- Minimized system failure to ensure constant flow of water
- Using adsorbent exceptionally effective for removing arsenic
- Optimized small operation area
|BS-30||30 ton /day||W1800 x D1300 x H1300 mm|
|BS-50||50 ton /day||W1800 x D1800 x H1800 mm|
|BS-100||100 ton /day||W2500 x D2500 x H1800 mm|
Why Siontech’s Arsenic Removal System
In various studies, the adsorbent in Siontech’s arsenic removal system is shown to have better arsenic removing capacity than its competitors.
Reference : Eichinger, F.; Wechner, S. Selective removal of arsenic from drinking water: Comparison of three filter materials. Reference : Nguyen, V. L.; Chen, W. H.; Young, T.; Darby, J. (2011). “Effect of interferences on the breakthrough of arsenic: rapid small scale column tests.” Water Res 45(12); 4069-4080. Reference : Unpublished presentation, SMURR, Volvic, 2009 Reference : PhD thesis of Mohammad Badruzzaman, Arizona State University, 2005
The adsorbent in Siontech’s arsenic removal system has stronger physical strength and it is more cost-effective than its competitors.
Reference : Eichinger, F.; Wechner, S. Selective removal of arsenic from drinking water: Comparison of three filter materials.