- Can be operated without external power
- Inlet water to a water tank spins the waterwheel of the feeder and operates the tube pump inside the feeder, which inject chlorine disinfectant into water.
- The amount of injection is proportional to the flow rate of inlet water.
- The feeder maintains the concentration of free chlorine inside a water tank within 0.1-4 ㎎/L, which is effective for disinfecting well-known bacteria and viruses like E. coli.
- Anti-corrosive parts
- Compact design
- Model SCL-NP/SCL-NPV
- Capacity Max. 300-400 ton/day
- Chemicals NaOCl 5 %, 12 %, etc.
- Size L290 X W200 X H300 ㎜
- Volume per Injection 0.35 ㎖
- Procurement Item Code 23827458 Shortcut 23827462 Shortcut
Installed Sites of Chloring®
- Disinfecting underground water or surface water
- Disinfecting rainwater reuse facilities
- Disinfecting agricultural water