The Composition of Untreated PET Chips
Grinding fines from PET bottle grinding process
Washed fines from sodium hydroxide washing process
Rinsed fines from rinsing with water
- Metal rejects
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) rejects
PET Chip Treating Line
Floating Gravity Separator
- Proprietary technology of Siontech
For removing heavy impurities
- 1 Rotating strainer nets shake surface of water containing light PET fine chips and heavy impurities.
- 2 The strainers separate floated PET fine chips and transfer them to the next unit.
- 3 Heavy impurities are discharged by sinking to the bottom.
- Continuous process
Non-Ferric Metal Rejects Treatment
Remove non-ferric metals from PET fine chips with hybrid
- 2Find dust removal
- 3Hybrid electrostatic separator
- Fine dust removal as pretreatment for enhancing separating efficiency
- Compact layout
- Minimize operation cost